Hi, we are Leadinfo 👋🏻
This is Leadinfo, and we are founded on the belief that everyone can be successful and, ultimately, win. Therefore, we seek out what’s best for our customers and our people.
After becoming market leader in the Benelux area, Leadinfo is expanding abroad. As Partner Sales Representative, you will boost our growth in Denmark significantly. Our goal is to create a network of online marketing agencies to be active ambassadors for our product and you will be in charge of maintaining and expanding this network.
From identifying and contacting potential Partners to developing and nurturing relationships with them.
Your main objective is to build a strong network of Partners who actively connect with new clients. By conquering the Danish market, you will directly impact Leadinfo’s success. From day one you are given ownership and trust to make executive decisions, which enables you to develop and grow quickly.
What you'll be doing
You achieve your goals by building personal relationships with Partners and connecting new marketing agencies to our Partner program. Every day you are in direct contact with our Partners to ensure they are excited and happy about our product.
You will succeed by
- Identifying, reviewing and cold calling potential Partners
- Providing Partners with personal demo’s on our product and having monthly catch-up calls
- Building personal relationships with Partners
- Follow-up on potential customers via Partners
- Being creative and innovative in your approach
- Attending different events to meet new Partners
- Creating a network of engaged and enthusiastic ambassadors!
What you'll bring
- The ability to quickly build strong, personal connections
- A great sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Commercial mindset and a drive to keep going until you have succeeded
- Sales experience
- You are fluent in Danish and proficient in English.
You refer to your manager placed in The Netherlands, but your daily life will be at our office in Skanderborg, where we offer
- A positive work environment with focus on well-being
- Good work/life balance and the opportunity to work from home
- Professional dialogue with some of the best (and kindest) people in the industry
- A fantastic canteen that serves breakfast, lunch and good coffee
- Social events, trips, discounts and perks such as fitness facilities, massages and car washing services.